Our mission is to become the premier provider of environmentally safe and accepted filtration practices for carbon-based fuels, incinerators, and chemical production facilities within the industrial world.
- To commercialize our proven technology of capturing particulate matter and gaseous substances more effectively and efficiently than the industry standard.
- To isolate additional offensive effluents from the emissions of carbon-based fuel facilities using solid sorbent materials.
- To satisfy EPA mandated regulations, allowing retirement-bound carbon-based fuel facilities to continue operations, and extending the lives of currently run carbon-based fuel facilities so that clean, affordable processes can continue for years to come.
Our Core Values
We will pursue our mission through a set of core values and standards as seen through Dr. Squires, who respected his co-workers, never stopped inventing and improving, and worked with a team committed to succeeding.
- Integrity – We endorse the highest standards of honesty and integrity among our employees, partners, customers, and communities.
- Innovation – We foster an environment that encourages constant innovation and improvement in our business practices, ensuring continuous growth and business development.
- Teamwork – We believe teamwork leverages our individual strengths, allowing us to utilize our human capital to the highest degree. Dr. Squires achieved remarkable results throughout his career often as part of a team committed to success.
MOVA Technologies, Inc. is an emerging technology company based in Pulaski, Virginia that was formed to commercialize panel-bed filtration technology, a particulate matter and gaseous substance filter system developed by Dr. Arthur M. Squires. This new method will help to reduce the maintenance and operating filtration costs associated with carbon-based fuel plants, incinerators, and chemical manufacturing, while improving the overall emission quality. MOVA Technologies will enable these fuel facilities to meet emission control standards without lowering the efficiency of their business operations.
Dr. Squires, a chemical engineer, invented the technology that MOVA is bringing to market. He believed carbon-based fuels should and would be part of our energy source in the years to come. Dr. Squires wanted to find a better process and technology that would remove chemicals in a clean and efficient way, leading to the development of panel-bed filtration.
To ensure the technology would be commercialized, he placed the patents in a Trust. The patents cover technology related to panel-bed filtration that utilizes solid sorbents to filter out carbon-based emissions. Steve Critchfield has taken the initiative to launch the business and start the process of developing Dr. Squires’ patented ideas.